1.8

I have known Robert Half since I moved to Auckland which was 2 years ago.They placed me at my current job.

3 weeks ago I was called in for an interview with a company that was looking for an AR person, this company met me before so this was my second time meeting with them. I did the interview on a Friday morning very early and received a call from Robert Half that afternoon that I am through to the 2nd interview meeting the CEO of the company and that they will phone me on Monday to schedule a time. That phone call never happened. I waited 1 week and left 2 messages for the consultant to contact me and it has been 3 weeks now that I haven't heard anything from them.

I extremely disappointed with the consultant who was in charge of this placement and I have decided to never use them again or to refer them to anybody.

This is extremely unprofessional and I am not surprised of what the reviews says and that they get a 1 out of 5 for excellence.I still don't know what happened to that 2nd interview and why I was not called back and this really is an unfair treatment to anybody who gets their hopes up of a potential job that they really wanted.

Review about: Robert Half Recruitment.

Reason of review: not returning calls.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unanswered calls and emails.

Had an Experience with Robert Half?

Comments