I would agree with everyone that has a negative comment about this joke of a place. I know companies need to hire people for Government quotas but do you need to hire things with broken fingers?

The company is SUPPOSED to find you work. The CEO or whatever it is should make the 'staff' pay back any money they get from NOT finding a person a job if they get money just to register. ALL that registry money should be forfeit, or given to the person looking for work. I asked simply for a return call, There was a job position I would fit perfectly for, 20 years experience..

It would be pay cut but at least I would have a job. I'm losing my house, I have zero unemployment..

I am selling everything I own just to make due and these things don't care because they have work. Well, I hope they lose their jobs and can't find work for years, lose their homes, property, and anything else they consider value.

Product or Service Mentioned: Robert Half Recruitment.

Comments

Robert Half doesn't charge you anything to register with them. What money are you referring to they need to pay back?

I think you are confused. If you paid a staffing agency a fee, you have fallen for some sort of scam from a third party.