1.2
Turnaround Time

Accountemps have several job opportunities for entry level accounting. They had my resume so they call me for an interview.

I went there. I was dressed professionally. This young lady look at me, and I felt that she wanted to get rid of me right away. I asked about the position that she talked about, and she said not much.

After 5 minutes, she said that she will call me if something becomes availabe. What a waste of time.

I belived they do not hire people over 40, since most of the people that you see working there is under 40.

I do not like this employment agency.

Product or Service Mentioned: Robert Half Customer Care.

Reason of review: People that works there made me feel that they do not hire older individuals.

I didn't like: Staff.

Comments

Correct. RH does not like Older People.

Their recruiters and receptionists are ALL Young. They recruit for Clients who also Discriminate. I've been registered with them since 2015. I got placed in 1-month position with a company in which the dept was moving from San Jose CA to Austin TX.

Luckily, the 2 ladies I worked with were in their late 40s/early 50s. Good fit. Some of the job I did not like though. I am a professional with a degree, but I had to pack files and other office stuff in boxes (very demeaning).

My next assignment with them was in 2017 for just 3 wks. Same older ladies' environment. Other places I interviewed thru them or other staffing agencies, do not want me. Somehow Robert Half knows I am older (probably because I can not hold a job, only temporary work) - so I am only given very temporary work.

I am done with them!

I'd rather beg a past employer to give me a job or work in Retail. This company and their clients are MAJOR MAJOR AGE DISCRIMINATORS.