Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was basically told not to apply there anymore because I didn't live in the right area. WTF?

I get to decide how far I want to travel for a job! A wet behind the ears recruiter named Rhett does not decide for me. Ignorant and rude. And that's not all, the woman that answered the phone when I was returning Rhett's call was very short with me on the phone.

I will never deal with them ever again. I thought about inundating them with applications for every single job just to annoy them, but I have better use for my time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Robert Half. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Robert Half to "they should get me hired for a job no matter where i live and stop being so rude. i am educated!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff and entire process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Robert Half and robert half recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Robert Half isn't exactly known for hiring the "brightest bulbs on the tree".