Just plain nasty people who work there that do not understand about being laid off during the great rescission.

I have been degraded by several recruiters there because I have been laid-off from other companies and I have done other temporary work, which is showing unstable work history.

One recruiter told me I was a job hopper with instability work history.

I have worked with many other staffing agency and have never been told this by other staffing agencies.

I was told (which, not sure where she got her information) that the recession started with them 2009-2010.

No do use these people. All the no is humiliate and insult your intelligence.

Product or Service Mentioned: Robert Half Recruitment.

I didn't like: Staff, Entire process, Dealing with many people and phone text.

Comments

Robert Half recruiters have no thinking nor reasoning skills. It's not that people want temporary work and want to job hop, it's agencies like theirs that cause the problem.

They CREATE an UNSTABLE work history - by not knowing their business and not placing people correctly in what the applicant wants and is looking for. They are so eager to get the money, that they'll send an over-qualified person to do demeaning work in which the often mean client requires SPEED in performing at $15/hr (in Silicon Valley of all places!). When you should really be getting $23 or $25/hr or more for your experience and education.

Oh yeah, Robert Half has no respect or regard for education & experience. The State and Federal Government needs to shut down this company really soon before they ruin more people's work histories.