my experience was okay not too bad they got me a job but i came to find out later that other recruits from other staffing agencies were paid 3 bucks more than me,i was pissed off for the same job.I was really disappointed seems like they take advantage of desperate people and once your contract they forget about you totally you will call they will promise you a job let you do another background check and tell you we will get you another job,days turn into weeks before they say there nothing for you the employer decided not to fill the position..and they never return calls at all ........and the receptionist phone screens the calls ............in business you never phone screen calls never

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Robert Half. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Robert Half to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Robert Half and robert half recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments