Turnaround Time

I emailed RHT about a job posting. I had a phone interview then a Skype interview with a recruiter.

I never heard back from the recruiter. I emailed back to get an update. No response. Several months later, another recruiter calls and wants to have a Skype interview.

I said I already did this with a previous recruiter and named him. This recruiter said he would not consider me for a position unless I agreed to Skype with him. The They couldn't care less about you. They just want to get their commission, or quota to fill that job.

You initially hear from one recruiter, then another, and another, just giving you the runaround.

Please don't waste your time. They are a joke.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

yes, this is true. I get an email or two once a week about a job that I am almost a fit for, but the email always says that if this job is not right for you, to send it to your friends so they can apply.

A year ago or two, different recruiters were asking me for Skpe interviews. I am older and I did not want it to be based on my appearance, so I always reject doing that. I prefer to meet in person once I am hired by their client so to bring my D.L. & S.S.

#. That is how it's been done in the past after you've registered. But when a year or two years goes by, new recruiters come onboard that have not met the applicant. This company is so discriminating that they feel they have to see the applicant now to see if applicant is looking older, or has gained weight, or I don't know what.

They don't base it on skills and experience - but rather LOOKS. I really hope they're out of business soon.