1.1
Turnaround Time

Robert Half International had told me to fill out an online application and I took their tests, I have the skills and certification to prove my qualifications and they had given me jobs that were beneath me, they I get terminated from that job.

For example, I have the skills as a bookkeeper, I have the background and past experience, and references to back me up and yet they send me to a door to door tutoring sales position and I had told the company (Academics Advisement) I could only work everyday except for Wednesdays due to school, they said it was fine, but then RHI said I was terminated, then they send me to a call center job, the man was late, it was a boiler room environment, where I had to tell this man's clientele about a new stock option, reading this script I had shared that with RHI and they told me to stick it out, I did and I got tongue tied by reading the script provided for me and I was terminated.

When I got upset about sending me to these jobs that I had taken due to I NEED a job to pay my bills and survive, they (RHI) show on their website, all these promising jobs, they don't exist.

And yet when you call and ask about them, RHI gives you nothing but the run around. When you try and work with them, they refuse to work with you, they constantly interrupt you and don't listen to YOUR NEEDS, when you try to get your point across.

Product or Service Mentioned: Robert Half Recruitment.

Reason of review: nothing but scam artists, they give you jobs you aren't qualified for then you get fired then RHI terminated you..

I didn't like: Dealing with many people and phone text, Staff, Entire process.

Comments

Robert Half recruiters do not care about education, skills, nor past employment experience. Their assessments are a Joke!

They have ongoing online education too to improve Excel, Word, learn powerpoint, customer service, or whatever else you want. I have a friend who worked for Office Team for a while and she practiced with whatever courses they had online. It did not do her any good though. She never got the long-term full-time office job we all would like.

She barely works for Office Team anymore. What Robert Half is really looking for is RECENT CURRENT EXPERIENCE. If you once did bookkeeping, admin assistant, or whatever, they don't care. It is not recent enough for them nor their clients.

They don't care about scores. I've taken Courses at UC Extensions and Jr Colleges too - and none of the staffing agencies care. They want 1, 2+ years paid work experience (just recently). Plus, I get the feeling they want people under age 35 who get jobs more easily and have that experience.

Contact the EEOC. File a complaint.