I've been trying to get a job for over 5 years and I always see postings from this agency for my position online...when I call to ask them to consider me for the position they tell me they cant help me because I've been out of work for too long. I'VE BEEN OUT OF WORK BECAUSE AGENCIES LIKE YOURS ARE NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE. It'd be nice if they at least sent outmy resume to the companies and let them decide on their own if my experience is relevant or not what they are looking for.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2012.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #655714

I too signed up several times throughout my 30 year career as a CPA and NEVER got one interview from them. I recently decided to change careers and visited their office.

I filled out their idiotic forms on their "computer" which was my resume, to wit, three weeks later I receive nothing except you "cannot log into our system without contacting IT" and having a computer construction conversation and still cannot access anything and they NEVER BOTHER TO EVEN CONTACT ME WHEN I FIT PERFECTLY?

In fairness, the intake person I was assigned had to use someone's old cards as apparently she was just hired herself, lucky me, I just bet she knows tons of companies looking for old accountants. My 2 cents.