1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I needed a new employee and Robert Half was trolling the Indeed ads and contacted me. I did NOT call them.

They pressed to make the appointment immediately and then told me they had several candidates that met my criteria. They put the hard close about how they had the best quality candidates that had all been vetted and background checked. They also made sure they covered all their bases from how they couldn't guarantee the candidate, because of what I was willing to pay as a salary to how they couldn't go below a certain percentage for their fee or they just couldn't devote the time to source candidates for me. The quality of the candidate they "coached" to say all the right things to get hired is sub-standard to say the least.

The candidate is unreliable, inattentive to detail and hasn't worked a full 40 hour week since being hired. When I complained about the quality of the candidate and expressed by dissatisfaction, they turned me over to collections. Then to top off the entire situation the District Manager actually called the employee to see if they were happy and perhaps he could place them with another company!!! Can you say lower-level pond ***?

My advise, use ZipRecruiter or some other job posting website, just steer clear of these scam artists. They will say and do ANYTHING to get you to hire their company and unless you have deep pockets you are going to get the bottom of the bottom for candidates and you will pay a VERY steep price for sub-standard candidates.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being lied to about quality of candidate.

Comments